HOW TO REGISTER:
- choose which session you would like to register. Click here for session descriptions and biographies.
- fill in the registration form, then click “Pay and Register”
- you can pay through PayPal or with a credit card. To pay with a credit card, just scroll down on the payment screen.
- you will receive a confirmation, and reminder emails 1 day before and 1 hour before the webinar
Max of 100 attendees per webinar. $25 per CE/hour.
RACE Approval Program Number: 1004-41676
Confirmations of attendance will be sent 24-36 hours after the webinar via email. These can be used as proof of attendance for reporting CE.
Continuing Education certificates will be customized for what each person attended and then emailed after the entire series has concluded.
DID YOU MISS A WEBINAR YOU REALLY WANTED TO ATTEND ?
All recorded webinars that have good quality audio and video will be posted onto the SVMA Online Classroom.
Available now are:
- Examining Hematology Findings
- Practical Techniques in Soft Tissue Surgery
- Companion Animal Dentistry
- Companion Animal – Critical Care
- Top 10 Small Ruminant Diseases – A Goat-to-Guide to what Ewe need to Know.
- Practical Techniques in Soft Tissue Surgery II
- Poultry Vaccination – Corona Virus (IBV): Not in this flock!
- Diffusing the Angry Client
- An in-depth look at an equine rescue
- The decision to report abuse
|Date and CE Details||Topic & Presenter||Sponsor|
|Sept 10, 2020 5pm-8pm 3 hours, RACE # 1004-41676||How to Drive Change in Your Practice - Dr Andy Roark||Summit Veterinary Pharmacy|
|Sept 17, 2020 7pm-9pm, 2 hours, RACE #1004-1676||Bovine Respiratory & Antimicrobial Resistance - Dr Trent Wennekamp and Dr Anatoliy Trokhymchuk||Boehringer Ingelheim|
|Sept 24, 2020 7pm-9pm, 2 hours SVMA Approved CE||Examining Hematology Findings - Brianne Bellwood, RVT, VTS (Clinical Pathology), CCRVN|
|October 1, 2020 10am-2pm 4 hours, RACE # 1004-41676||Practical Techniques in Soft Tissue Surgery • Intestinal Anastomosis • Surgical management of GDV • Anal sacculectomy; 4 ligature splenectomy • Surgical management of Brachycephalic Syndrome - Dr Howard Seim|
|October 8, 2020 7pm-10pm 3 hours, RACE # 1004-41676||Companion Animal Dentistry - Creating the best flap, extraction techniques/luxators and difficult extractions - Dr Loic Legendre|
|October 15, 2020 7pm-9pm 2 hours, RACE # 1004-41676||Critical Care - “Staying alive” vs “Another one bites the dust” (CPR) - “Blue ain’t your color” – approach to respiratory distress - Dr Jennifer Loewen||Summit Veterinary Pharmacy|
|October 22, 2020 6pm-9pm, 3 hours, RACE # 1004-41676||Top 10 Small Ruminant Diseases – A goat-to guide to what ewe need to know - Dr Michael Pesato|
|October 29, 2020 10am-1pm, 3 hours, RACE # 1004-41676||Practical Techniques in Soft Tissue Surgery II • Canine Cystic & Urethral Calculi • Feline Pineal Urethrostomy • Wound Management Secrets - Dr Howard Seim||Ease-Flow Soft Chews|
|November 5, 2020 7pm-8pm, 1 hour, SVMA approved||Poultry Vaccination - Corona Virus (IBV): Not in this flock! - Dr Tyra Dickson and Dr Stephanie Smith|
|November 12, 2020 7pm-8pm, 1 hour, RACE# 1004-41676||Diffusing the Angry Client - Dr Andy Roark||WDDC|
|November 19, 2020 7pm-8pm, 1 hour, SVMA Approved||An in-depth look at an equine rescue - Dr Kate Robinson||Western Financial Group - Insurance Solutions|
|November 26, 2020 7pm-9:30pm, 2.5 hours SVMA Approved||The Decision to Report Abuse - Don Ferguson, RVT, Dr Ramdath Changar, Dr Jordan Woodswoth, Dr Dennis Will|
|December 3, 2020 7pm-9pm, 2 hours, RACE# 1004-41676||Zebras of Pathology & What's New in Pathology - Dr Bruce Wobeser||TD|